Saturday, February 4, 2012

TARGETS

Hello peeps! Once again my lovely targets came to my house, in order to get an Angpao :P
Weili also brought Angpaos along lol. Thx, Weili's mum :)

Time flies, I know these targets for 1 year already. The time when I know them, they still photoshy and this and that. Haha.. Now? Perasannya!! I know I'm the contributor haha :P

Ahyoyo!! *emo* WEILI & LIYEN are going to Australia :( haihzzz haihzz *sigh*long sigh*
Pre-U is just 1 year :s Gonna ciao after 1 year

Next time fly to find you guys. Go there to study :D Hopefully can.
Need to find sponsor 1st! btw, Liyen said the air ticket is actually cheap, can you sponsor?? ;)








CNY is gamble season :]
We gambled with coins
I got lots of coinsss, hence I lose lots of coins!!
Why is my luck?!!  :(

GERAM la!!
go makan

with my bro LOL.
My lil bro wanna come along haha
1st time brought along my bro with friends 





WE look damn stupid when we cheong k
HAHA
I said IMPOSSIBLE not to put these in my blog :P
ngeh ngeh ngeh ngeh


awh kawaii :3






Besides, we played our childhood game with my brothers 
- HIDE AND SEEK
Hide behind the curtain, under the sofa, beside the washing machine,
behind the door of the store room, hide among the luggages .
The last 2 places are where I hide :P

My brother came in twice for each, ON THE LIGHT
YET can't see me
wtf I rather surrender than hot until I die :S

 Had lots of fun, indeed.
I think I'll ); when I miss you

Remember to on your SKYPE when you on your computer.
I wanna find you girls choisui

TARGETS, good luck!

At least, there is still 1 of you with me =3=

No comments: