Thursday, November 17, 2011

u made me day

hey peeps! After finals, pheww.. take a break and go out with pretties ;)
So, went out with Janice and Nee (venue: Mid Valley)
I watched 2 movies in a day XD with Janice
Nee only watched 1.

1st movie
那些年,我们一起追的女孩

comment: nice but binntai
ohh goshh
damn creative two guys masturbate in the classroom -.-
I was like stonned when I saw that *speechless*
you'll found it quite sick if you know chinese.
seriously, very sick


2nd movie
 The Adventure of Tintin

Comment: not bad.
The caption is drunkard, always ruin the plans -.-
not that like him.
I like the polices, damn funny XD


 Cheeze ^^v we waited for half an hour for the 1st show 
so, perasan sikit dulu :P





Time to gain weight??

She so thin and in contrast, I'm chubby

I know, my hair damn messy :(



SMILE

SAD
 
:3

;) *wink*
 
 ^^v

dou gai ngan retards??
  

Speechless -.-

Sniffffffff

Should be ANGRY
but Janice looked like she saw something disgusting?
she saw u?? ;P

Had a wonderful day with them tho
Shopping with them
looking at the dresses
 They don't like to look at long dress due to the limitation of height
hahaha XD they're so cuteeeeeeee

the TOPSHOP dress attracted my attention as well as its price
RM 276 (50% discount) --> RM 136
I want it badly therefore I reserved it
I'm gonna buy it SOON
Love it!!

hey girls, thx
you'd made my day
<3