Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BLOGGING


econs paper tomorrow,
2nd last paper of my SAM exams

I know this question would probably be formed in your brain:
"then what the heck are you doing now?!"
nehh.. my answer: blogging.

I've not been study really hard,
though I went to college everyday for study purpose (fail)

 
Thx to Natalie who motivated me
because of her, at least I study a bit
otherwise I would be............... heehee
slack for all the time *guilty*

Taylor's =.=
very good time-management huh??
seriously, now is exams seasons!!!
but they organized training workshop for our beloved lecturers
Thanks for stealing time from us -,- wth
 That day Mr James :{
Yesterday Mrs soh :{


Hellooooooo!! 
don't you know Malaysian students (ME) will only study before exams?!
So many doubt need to be cleared before I step in to the exams hall but...!

eleh~
nothingcanbedonenow, except study
so, kbyegonnaciao&shutdownthecomp!

No comments: