Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PROM 151111


 Oh yeah oh yeah
 PROM prom prom woooohh~
finally it came
lalalala I didn't find professional to make up
bcos my mum said WASTE MONEY
then dotdotdot...
I make up myself, I know it's erm.. normal?? hehe
Let me practice at home 1st, seriously I dont dare to risk my prom night

































 retards lol.



 Ehh.. I got bend down :P







Potential prom king weiyh ;)





 she damn pretty right ;)

 I'm sorryy!! I feel like a light bulb omg!!



My prom night is just like clubbing
I thought the guys are inviting the girls to dance slowly (waltz?) there
LOL I'd planned to dance with girl
I was well-prepared to invite you you you to dance but 
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. what the heck
if I know this earlier, I would have wearing short dress lol.

but nvm.. so many hot girls accompany me
many girls ARE SO PRETTY & SEXY
guys also *wink*
yeng!

Taylor's SAM prom 2011 was fun
our principle also shufff-fling omg
made an EPIC video for us!!
those lecturers are so cooperative omg *admiring*
They are so open, especially Mr James AWESOME cute!!
cant stop laughing when I see that video. 
Too bad that Taylor's wont post it out~ :{
It's alright! Just let those who dont wanna attend miss it :P *daisei*

Photos, TOO LITTLE!!
omg!! just 200+ for few hours *complaining*
nvm.. will take more next time XD

aiyaya.. damn regret that time no guts to take photo with him
mao arr!! Should have take 1 pict with him :(
He is just a random guy in my college, with thumb up hairstyle.

No comments: