Thursday, November 10, 2011

if u dare

IF we're close
I don't mind you just shoot me
when you're mad with me
once awhile
I dont mind you tell me what have I do wrongly
I'll try to improve my flaws
Sometimes I just cant realise that my habbit is a problem


IF we're close
I want to be nice to you
by helping you as much as possible
by making you laugh all the time
I want you to be happy
When u seek for my help even though I have test/exam next day
I would try to help
but pls dont be ungrateful


IF we're close
I expect you more than other one else
I expect you to threat me as your friend
not necessarily like BFF
not necessarily like sister/brother
Just true friends
Be true to me
Dont pretend you like me when you hate me
Dont use me when you need me but after that forget about me


IF we aren't close
dont judge me by my "cover"
because, you dont even know me
you dont even know the way I think
everyone has different perspective
It is not essential to follow what you think is correct
YOU MAY BE WRONG
Many things in this world is subjective
Dont just see an issue from your point of view
you might be angry/ hurt when you from your point of view
but that might hurt me more


IF we aren't close
or you're the opposition party
please, keep your mouth shut when you're mad with me
please do not syok sendiri and angry with me
My attitude to you always based on how you threat me
You should know this
and please dont be LOA and tell the whole world you hate me
LACK OF ATTENTION makes you terrible



This is what I realized this year


ADVICE to all people reading my blog:

be aware of your friends
they will smile to you infront of you
they might calling you a bitch
or bastard behind you
regardless whether you did help them or not
people nowadays doesn't seem know to
appreciate friendship anymore

so, people
appreciate them who always stand beside you
will shout at you
get mad of you
will shoot you

they wont keep smiling at you
entertain you for all the time
because they are not acting
:)



2 comments:

Shane said...

loved it!!! 100% truth n nothing but d truth!!!

daphiexn™ said...

Thankyou, for I am in your list of true friends. :) I really appreciate it :)