Monday, November 21, 2011

read till the end

THE SHIRT nice right? a present from Janice
3Q =3=
The red cutie (from Nee) also very cute
thx for the accrued gift :3
thanks a lot. u guys made me feel bad that I didn't prepare anything for u both la


anyway, babes
I'm WORKING now!! hehe XD
surprising? or shocked?
leesuelynn obviously was shocked when she heard this -.-
I think "unbelievable", "impossible", "undetectable" theseee kind of words pop up in her brain

Actually, I'm not planning to work
I really dont know why now I'm working????
oh yea~ I remember...

that day, my dad asked, "girl, do you want to work?"
I answer, "sure"
then wtf I didn't go to my class trip

Now non-stop calling out wohmaigodshitmyhandphonefee
to rent a hall for an event in new year
any recommendation??
venue must be in KL, which can fit 2k people

OH MY DEAR FRENZZZZ,
anyone interested to find a job in Sunway Giza? (nearby IKEA)
as promoter :)
I'll post the details tonight
(stay tune)

immapro (Y)

No comments: