Monday, October 10, 2011

My 18 Birthday with classmates

 I'm so REGRET
 I'm really really regret!!
haihzz..
*sad* :(

Why things happen in this way? :'(
 Did u realised?

 :[

My eyes are DAMN small
I should have put on fake eye lashes =(

Can I go back to the past?!
 I want bigger eyes la >:{

 My BFF
She is the best <3



















 Dont ask me why~ I also dono what's happening @.@



 The reason why I put these photos smaller is THEY ARE BLUR

actually ours 1 not blur
lol. I MCC la :P




MC always SPOIL the photos -,-

 Jeremy, 
I seriously hate you
you wanna know why?
Because someone said u're cuter than me o.o

I CANT accept it =.=

MC kacau again :x
Edwin always the LANSI look 1 *sien*


both of them look like brother!
All my friends/ family though they're bro =.=

 KW, seriously, u look like my younger bro lo

 Imma SHORTEST
I love my gang
They are awesomeeeeeee








GAME:

 Shi Chuen super hero <3

 Kenny hahahaha XD lol.
 Dylan's TERPAKSA looked =.= *behsong



Edwin 1->sexy legs?? 
2-> imitate Mr James.

 1 is malatlou
1 is ah po

 She is trying to dance sexily
Assuming that I'm the pole.
lol. XD
 MC waddat weiyh @.@ *faint
Kay, kesian u
 KW RAPE lichuan

Kelvin, you're really scary la lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something just happens
out of control
Just dont care about it :)
I'm sorry for this not well-organized party.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for you guys' present
I lazy to take photos of the dresses. 
Dont mind ya



 I love accessories <3

 Party purpose bag
yeah ^^v

Thanks for choosing me a rabbit instead of monkey ;)

Imba gifts

Thx for the cards as well.


Thx for buying presents
Thx for attending my party
Thx for singing more than 10 times birthday song to me
Thx for practising care and caution of my feelings

Conclusion, thx for everything!!

Some of you put you & me photo as profile pict.
thx. I feel so touch

No comments: