Tuesday, October 11, 2011

18th birthday with close friends

hey peeps!
I have another party on Sunday --> 9.10.11

I didn't invite many people
*dont emo me*

I just invited few close friends

just because I'm lazy to throw 2 big parties
kinda tiring to control the situation

My close friends and I
*hearts* most of them made it and came to my party~

those who cant come I dont wanna mention
but I MUST mention those who FFK me
1. Lilee Low
2. GPS
=.=






Sweeet <3



Why is this birthday law?!!
kena twice la wth



My 2 closest friends.

 
















hey girls, I really really enjoyed the party *hearts*

thx for some of you who supposed to study at home
yet came to my party just for me
;)
love ya

I really really appreciate it

This is the BEAUTIFUL party that I enjoyed so so so much
thx for taking so many pictures with me (approximately 300)


More pictures are coming soon....... in PART 2 (stay tune)

No comments: