Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm outgoing ;P

Wednesday, I went the longest Pasar Malam in Cheras
Actually I didn't know that is the longest till my friend told me :P
Before that, I visited a dentist there
awh~ I waited for him for 1 hour +

heeheeeeee XD
u know? I'm kinda shopaholic :P
I was so despo to shopping
As a result, bought 4 outfit ;)


 I want u to focus on my smile :D
*how happy am I*

I bought purple contact lens ;P RM15

 These are the clothes I bought(my mum paid)
Pasar Malam always have cheap stuff!
Just to tell u that actually pasar malam stuff and shopping mall's stuff are the same
But the price is totally different
What's the difference if both are from China
& they take their stock from same wholeseller?

In short run, Shopping can cure my ill
But in long run, I got sick ><

not feeling well on Thursday
Then I slept for 13 hours ;P

I wore new outfit on Friday :)
The stupid CKW said I'm wearing PYJAMAS!!
Wth! -.-


Destination after class: Mid Valley
Due to the MCCness of Suelynn,
we went to Bangsar

Eventually, we went to Leisure Mall
Watch Johnny English XD
such a funny & speechless movie





EPIC


I'm on diet
I ordered Salad
but wth so much thousand island fml
So fattening!!


aha aha XD They have the DISGUSTED face lol.


then they went to my house =3=
teeeeeeeheeeeeee XD








Sue Ann, rmb to come my hse overnight next time ;)

1 comment: