Friday, October 14, 2011

Actual Birthday

I swear, this is the last post of my birthday
LOL
I know it is kinda annoying to see someone keep posting stuff regarding her bd for the whole week
where she is impossible to be born for 7 days.

though this post dont have any cakes and gifts
but who cares?!
What I care is your heart <3

Sue lynn, I really really love this pict a lot!!
Soooooo nice la
the colour =3=

I discovered out similarity of pimple's location through this pict, Fennie lol

Mrs Soh touched my back and asked me, "why you wear until so sexy today?"
lol. sweet la, mana sexxay element?
I cant see -,-

The moment she walked in,
I told her, today U have no reason to refuse to take photo with me :P









PEPPERCORN for lunch
expensive birthday lunch lol.



 they though we can't see =.=





like smiley face :)


Stuff Chicken, not bad weiyh <3



CHLOE CHAI, UR SS LOOK!! :P









Random shoot hahaha XP








 Too sad if not going anywhere
cheong K
omg!!
so many new songsssssssss
JOM!!



 They said they like ghost,
memang HANTU!!

 
 so RETAKE

Get addicted to this song

keep "LAnananananananana.."
but without the right rhythm
balia la me :P

No comments: