Sunday, February 6, 2011

Went to Anna's hse

Sunday... Sunny day = Hot day
Wore RED clothes to Anna's hse bai nian~
They are gambling of what colour clothes I wear
Anna & Vivian win!! Jessy Soon loose lol
I think I should let 2 of u loose~ Jessy, u should text me not to wear red clothes
Then I'll change the colour XD
I'm not gambling for $$ then they tan me =( bian tai!
My hands are RED also @@
RED clothes, RED arms =.= want me so red for what
Anna's mum is cute~ Dont wanna get those oranges & goodies from me..
yes.. She took 2 oranges out from the plastic bags and replace with 2 of her oranges
lol.. such a cute auntie =D
ALI really LAME!! we're going to celebrate her 18th BD for her but she didn't come!!
Fine, so we blow the cake ourselves lol
Anna, Jessy, Joey, Vivian & Florance birthday yesterday ^^ haha XD
Vivian super mou liong sam.. go BACK so early to watch movie *sigh
And then when we go Bangsar Village, auntie wanted me to bring along the plastic bag go
But I refuse to.. I said I'll "COME BACK" =P
BUT I'm so sure that I wouldn't XP She keep saying"dont cheat me arr! Must come back arr~"
lol XD blekk.. (I cheated u) wahhaha~
Anna, as the tour leader that lead us to those boutique shops!!
I saw a cap and I love it so badly.. But 119 BUX for the cap >< too expensive );
Can I have it!? struggle for it for an hour more
Call my mum and papa.. Sure, they said NO!! SOT JORR arr??!!
errrrrssh!! But really cant find a cap like that in Malaysia.. =( *sigh
Quickly find a rich husband and ask him to buy for me lol =P jkjk
We go through lots of shops.. trying the clothes but not buying =P
I think all those salesgirl beh song us alrd XD
I gained 1KG alrd I think =P
because I ate a lot since I reached Anna's hse
Ate fish crackers at first when we are gambling(1 sth alrd.. hungry~)
Then.. wait wait.. wait.. then ate Pizza + Chicken
got dessert also ==
Go starbucks, eat green tea flavour 1.. It's yummy But I'm paying for it ><
FULL!!!!! tummy explode!! *pity
But really had lots of fun yesterday, thx girls♥

No comments: