Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY-团员饭

Firstly, need to greet every1 here Happy Chinese New Year
Hope that every1 can enjoy this coming CNY~
CNY of year 2011 MUST be enjoyed because next year is 2012
Dont make urself regret ^^

My KHOO family had a dinner for Chinese New year..
Kids are wearing Congsam(included me) XD


Beside eating lou sang that is traditional Chinese food
We also eat fat tiu chiong.. It taste good & warm to me that had cough a flu and sore throat
I'm so pity.. Get sick b4 CNY.. ); 
Hope that my CNY could be enjoyable withOUT sick
This is my aunt-- gu jie
Obviously, she has a different taste that I dont really like
I'm talking abt her new hair style
She likes this type of disco head so much
My brother is too ignorant! He asked her why her hair so messy that day.. lol
"u dont comb ur hair at home?" XDD embarrassing her *sympathy
Xuan, my cute little cousin that love to take photos
Keep standing infront of the camera & posing like a model
little cutee, loveeee u so much!! U're so cute!!



Girl help girls~ yes, I'm bias
All little boy is edited, especially my brothers =P *I'm such a bad sister
What do u feel abt my mum here??
Do u feel my mum is acting like a queen?? I do think so ^^
My ah gong is ACTING CUTE *yeeeeeeeeeee XDD
Love this!! giving the innocent of facial expression!! OMG!! He is my cute ah gong
My family is S-P-E-C-I-A-L ==> Kids receive angpao b4 CNY ^^
Conclusion: I get 5 angpao b4 CNY hooray!! yeah!! ^^v
Every kids seems to like to say "gong xi fa chai, angpao na lai"
especially the fat 1 @@ keep gong xi fa chaiIng.. so desperate for $$
Even my ah mah also acting cute.. PEACE ^^v * acting cute
Do u know that taking photo of the whole family is really JOY
every1 stick together to take photo~
 
 The most precious thing in my life is my family
They are always supporting me mentally and physically
They love me so much~ As repay, I love them so MUCH!!
I only treat some 1 that treat me good nice
love them with my heart and soul
Though my parents always scold me, I really know that they want to correct me
They dont want their daughter to brain cacat
I also think that ppl like this dont deserve to success
I want to be successful! Not keep failure in everything
Brothers, though I always yell at u guys
but I still ♥ u.. That's gene from mum..
I bet 2 of u always SHOUT and YELL, so just dont mind it >3<

No comments: