Thursday, February 10, 2011

LOL

yesterday, Taylor's College let ?? Company to come in to sell veet, freshcon & CONDOM!!
OMG!! Actually I dono what is that.. I can see "she is sexy" only on the poster..
My friend told me that >< I'm wondering whether TCSB is encouraging premarital sex or not ==
My friends say that I'm too hentai >< WHAT??! who sells condom in school?!
They say it's to teach us use that to prevent HIV & AIDS =.=
(also sex b4 marriage wad~ what's the difference?!)  '.'??
LOL.. I'm so curious =P some body got sample to let me see? lol~

Today,
It's Weili's birthday~ Happy birthday to this OLDER than me exacly 8 months girl =P
Belanja her to drink Starbucks, recommended my beloved- Ice Blended Choc Chip
wow!! It's yummmmmm~ But really HIGH HIGH calorie!! I'm fatting!
1 more thing, the air con gt prob!! WTH!! damn H-O-T!! sweating for 1/2 hr!! @@
Got consumer tribunal to sue them.. lol

Reach home at abt 5.00 pm
Because of my "adorable" brother!! He dont have tuition but he didnt say!
fetch him home then only come to fetch me!! SO.. waited for 1 1/2hr!! grrrrrhh!!
Dont wanna gain too much fats in this CNY~
go jogging~ Today then only I know that the most efficient RUN is a dog is chasing u behind
I think this is the 1st time I run so fast =.=

No comments: