Sunday, February 6, 2011

Angpao day =P


Happy CNY ♥
Morning wake up at 8 to make up and dress prettily ^^
To be gorgeous for the whole day lol
Curl my hair for an hour == lazk of time to make up~ just half an hour need to go
It's time to take picture with such a good looking outfit♥

Ohh!! That's my brother's hand ^^ This is an angpao that I get from my parents
To get an A for my SPM & SAM =) yeee

That's my cousin? I think so.. I also not sure with the relationship because we're not really close



























Photos really tell story, so pls enjoy urself to view my photos..
I know there are quite a lot.. But it's memorable♥
besides, all of us are vain =P proud of our appearance *cheese
That's why we love photography so much =D

I'm always the good girl u know? when they are gambling I just watching XD
So.. My $$ still in my purse no loose and no win ^^
I'm such a good girl that listen to my papa..

TAKE photos for the whole day
Happy Angpao Day =D
I receive lots of angpao 
I guess there're about 35-45 angpaos in my bag *weeeeeee
Enjoy receiving angpao XD I♥ANGPAO

No comments: