Friday, February 25, 2011

Econ!

Ms hwang shu bao, (my previous econ teacher)
I'm so glad u teach so well last year
U must also be proud of me ya =P 


I'm dying now because my English is extremely SUCKS!
Luckily I got econ base =D 
So, I get the highest mark in the 1st econ test. =P 19.5/20
wahahaha.. Luckily that morning I'm too tired, not HIGH enough to jump and show my delight
I'm damn scared ppl say me show off! 

The truth that I get the highest mark is I CHEAT
Majority of my classmates came from Science classes. They don't have econ base whereas I have.
That's why I can get the highest mark. ><
Secondly, I'm so lucky because the things that I studied came out in the test.
There are the 2 reasons I get highest mark. Not I'm smart.
aiyo.. I really not smart >.< pls stop say that and help me with my English =)

No comments: