Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Florence.Florance

My name, so call nickname, is Florance.
Haha.. it's funny that it should be Florence instead.
However, I don't think this error make big difference so I just stick to "Florance".

It was years ago, perhaps I was 12 that time.
Everyone has a nickname, hence I followed the trend and created my nickname.
How? through PS2 game. I think Florence is a nice name,
then I told my neighbour,
she wasn't certain about the spelling, thus "Florance" was created.
Simple as that. Mistake made when we were both young.
Don't know about GOOGLE-ing it beforehand is important lol.




Apart from this,
I found Florence is quite a beautiful city in Italy.
It is a capital city.
It is a birthplace for Renaissance  
(Sejarah told us so)(& yea, I double-checked by Google-ing)











I am certain that one day, I will go there, travelling and take some good photographs.
So now need to enhance photography skills through my society's seniors! YOYOYO~~

No comments: