Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Assignmentsssss Due

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT

DAMN a lot of assignments due these 2 weeks
unfortunately my laotop charger gg,
Holy shit! I can only rely on the TCR's or library's desktop in campus.
Argh! quite annoying I guess! So many people don't wanna stay back after class.

Btw, I DAMN YENG WEIYH!
yesterday night stayed back till 4.30am, with my E&B group members
fuishh!! Frankly, I don't enjoy that!! My brain was stuck, not functioning at all.
I think I'm just not used to sleep that late, used up my energy and I'll become retarded! Kept laughing like a kisiaoeh!

I need to be on diet again, desperately. I thought stress could reduce, at least contra off the excessive food intake, unfortunately IT DOESN'T WORK this way!
Congrats, I gained few kg. Metabolism rate falls, I think I'm physically old!!
but how? I'm currently obsessed with chocolates. no choc no life. dafuq.
STOP MY ADDICTION!! If you see I'm eating chocolate, don't hesitate to bite it off!


Anyway, blog is about sharing photos, unless you're quite free to read my bull-shit word by word.
Here are some photos
:-)
CIB presentation onz! ^.^v

No comments: