Sunday, April 11, 2010

my schedule

i think i'm abnormal now

tortured in a very long time

yesterday(Saturday)

should be sleeping until 12 o'clock

should be like this!!

but why???

i woke up at 7 something!!?

after i went to toilet

i can't fall a sleep already!!

Oh Gosshhh...

I watched TV with ah mah

...
...
...
...

11 o'clock

i went shower

and organize a mini fashion show in my room

there r lots of clothes on the floor and on my bed

after finished matching,

i turned around..

OMG!! so messy

not my original room already!!

need clean up very quickly..

then ah mah come to fetch me

i rushed down..

i feel my sweat on my face, especially on my nose..

now then i know i forgotten to wear another side ear ring

so i only wear one ear ring here



this is my ah mah

beloved ah mah

she was bringing me to Mid Valley

thx.. muaxx.. muaxx..



2 of us!!

we went Japanese restaurant

ate a lot of yummy, delicious, attractive, beautiful, pretty, cute, nice.....(i know there are lots of wrong adjective here actually)(dont care about it!) japanese style food

enjoying life!

my tummy bcome bigger and bigger

OH!

I'm really full, fell that i like wanna vomit out

can u imagine how full am i, how much i ate?

then, we went to Isetan

walking around children department

women department

i asked her to buy a pink clothes

she said i'm crazy

hahaha...

do u know that if u wear pinky clothes to BR on wednesday

u can have 2 scoop of ice-cream by paying the price @ 1 scoop of ice-cream



what do u feel when u see this photo?

i think i matched these clothes sexily..

haha..


i really think i wear like this very yeng!!



act cute/ugly?



this is Mid Valley's Garden's toilet

i went to toilet

i found out i wore my pants wrong side!

OMG~

kinda YU!!


here is Megamall

we felt tired

so sat near center court


i can wear it

N years ago..

this reminded me my childhood

my wonderful childhood

scale factor childhood to now= 5

haha...

my legging

is this nice?
just acting to take photo~~

after i went home

i changed quickly

then went out again

go my cousin sis hse

===================================

what time i woke up on Sunday?

7.30!!

another day i'm abnormal!!

waiting for my turtle daddy..

he is so slow

w
a
i
t
i
n
g

nth to do..

bertagan seperti Mat Juniru

...
...
...

i took out my hp take take take photos..


the 1st 1: normal


the 2nd 1: 扫


the 3rd 1: 墓

this clock is not accurate

earlier 15 minutes

this is the time we went out..

we went to 福建义山

拜太婆(grandpa's mum)

there are lots of insects

i saw centipede, earthworm.....

Oh Gosshh...

fainted @@

i saw 2 centipede (long long 1) mating

i really think so..

or maybe they just pak to there..

yuckss!!

btw this is my 1st time go 扫墓

i just feel that OMG!!

but i think i'll go again next year

my 伯公 also went there

kinda 热闹

included "热"闹

20++ ppl are there

my 阿公 call ppl to paint the 墓 light pink color..

the brightest 墓 is my 太婆 墓


this is handbag for 太婆

walao..

got handbag some more!!

hse with air-con some more

"they" also bcome modern now a days

haha..

actually i'm quite afraid to take photo of myself there

i'm so scared that suddenly got 1 ppl besides me..

pa pa..


they also used car

pink pink car.. haha..

No comments: