Sunday, April 4, 2010

From now onwards

i know..

my english is lousy..

i wanna improve my english..

so, i made a decision

"blogging in english"

i'll make a lot of grammar or maybe spelling mistake

pls tell me if u c it..

besides, my blog list disappear when i change the blog skin..

if u want me to link u

can go into my post & leave comment

because i'm quite lazy to create a new chat boxx..

sry..

btw, how do u think about my new blog skin?

i think it is quite nice

gucci man..

Although that's not my favourite,

but looks so high class..

think this blog skin is great..

----------------------------------------------------
i always write history

because sometimes i really lazy to update my blog..

i know u guys dont care so much 1, right?

because u guys also update after few days or few week..

this happens on last Friday

my mother suddenly call back and say wanna bring me out

she asked me, "where u wanna go?"

I answer her, "erm.. TS larr.. ehh.. but there nth to buy worr.. dont want larr.. i want go Sg Wang larr.. i wanna buy a new contact lens(with color) for u.. & also wanna but a dress."

that day i wore my boots (the height above my knee)

i really thinks that day the clothes i matched quite nice..(though i'm fat)

PINK PINK PINK

this pink hat is beautiful

love it..



my fringe looks too long now..

i'm gonna cut when i'm free..

i'm so hungry

i ate at 10 sth in school

cant stand the vibration in my tummy..

we went to SW 4th floor

i know there are a lot of new restaurant

a restaurant "t bowl" attracts me

wow..

so cool.. & cute..

these are our orders

actually i wanna order 便便雪糕

but my mum says that is too disgusting

so.. i didn't order it..(regretting)





if ur tummy pain, u can release ur XXX & YYY here...

because u're sitting on a toilet bowl..

so u can just XXX or YYY after finish eating..

haha.. (just joking)

actually the food there not very tasty..

but u'll pay RM 8 or sth for a bowl/plate of noodles

tell u the truth

u're not eating noodles..

u're eating ENVIRONMENT



this is fake

this thing was behind when i'm eating

my mum call u to turn around

"OHH!!"

really shocked me..

=3=





we went to the 6th floor..

"?? ZONE"

i forgotten the name of the floor..

i bought a skirt after going through

and then when we ready to leave

my mum saw a shop

with brown clothes

u'll feel those clothes are free, casual..

the clothes there are beautiful

there are 2 guys there selling clothes

admiring them..

them match those clothes nicely & beautiful

my mum bought me 1 dress, 2 vests, 1 hat..

thx, mum!! muaxx..

love u..

i'm so happy..

i dont have buy contact lens for my mum that day

i think i should go another day..

they will give me a cheaper price (i think)

if they think my mum still dont know i bought color lens

------------------------------------------------

Saturday.. what i did?? really forgotten

I went Mid Valley on Sunday (if my memory system didn't failure )

what i did there??

erm..

oops.. forgotten... sry...

i only rmb i went to a shop with my mum

i take picture in front of a mirror..

and then i ate my dinner in "FRIDAY'S"

delicious.. tasty.. but high calories and ate many many (no! is MUCH! uncountable)

My goshh!!

always ate too many when there are food that attracting me!!


we waited 15-20 minutes for seats

my 2 brothers were playing cards!

while i'm looking @ them..

so tiring..

why they have seats but i... standing and watching them only?!

pity girl (me)


No comments: