Sunday, April 4, 2010

i'm just like this..

yesterday (Saturday)

suppose go out with Jing, Yee Leng, Charlene

but my beloved daddy don't let..

Ohhh~~

i wanna go

i need to give answer to Jing on Friday

my dad don't let

so decline (i using the correct word right?)

so sad..

saturday morning,

my mum call back and ask me weather i wanna meet my friends or not..

i said "no need. they booked ticket yesterday, i can't watch with them already"

i cried..

just so sad without any anger

my mum suggest to watch with my cousin sister.

i called her

she said she was going to watch movie with her friends..

she ask me to join them..

okay..

i went leisure mall with hunger

didn't eat lunch yet..

eat hotdog when watching the movie

i watched 美丽密令

so funny

cant stand..

laugh and laugh..

i saw Valarie

just behind me in the cinema..

shocked!!

she can't reconize me at 1st..

haihzz..

fine fine.. nvm..

and then i went to POPULAR

i bought some paper

i wanna make a book "our memory" for my cousin sis

stick some pictures and wirth some thing in it larr..

she is going to Aus..

i think i'm going to cry..

after she leave..

i like her..

she is kind, caring..

she doesn't care ppl did sth bad to her..

forgive others easily..

i'll miss u..

pls protect urself there..

don't let those girls critic u!

gambateh!!

i'll support u!!

Saturday night,

went to my grandma(mum's mum) hse

BBQ

very tired

i just watch TV and ly down there

until it ends..

sry..

quite regretting dont have spend time with u that night..

i shouldn't so lazy..

really sry..

and CONGRATULATION!!

u can go AUS!!

there is a great place!!

i wish that u can be happy there..

muaxx..

No comments: