Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Curb my playfulness & hyperness

Since I got into Nottingham, I behave like a lion, wild! Rawr!
Holy I have to admit that I'm too onz, especially after I built a bigger network in campus.
After meeting so many new friends, I couldn't stop participating and join events.
People jio, I go!
Feel like playing frisbee, feel like playing squash, feel like going for bowling, feel like playing tennis awhmaigod! Pls Florance Khoo please focus on your studies!!
Pay attention on your books instead!

Furthermore, recently kinda remain my hyperness all the time.
There was some emotional cool down in the past, but now I can't stop my hyperness!
Eventually get so exhausted everyday. I spend my weekends sleeping as the consequence lol.
Overly hyper cause overly positive!
I really don't know what's the problem with me now.
Walau weiyh! I was like positive all the time -.- HAHAHA
To be specific, within the period of these two weeks.
Kept thinking of this world is so beautiful awwwww
You're so kind awwwwwwww
They're so helpful and friendly awwwwwwwww
I think I'm kinda going insane due to the overwheamlth stress and my candy crush!

I shouldn't take so much caffeine, I guess.
That's also a cause of my hyperness. Ahahaha


Stay happy guys :-)
Be moderate :-)
Otherwise you'll be like me :P

No comments: