Saturday, June 23, 2012

Brand loyal to CHEK HUP nowadays


I had been working for 2 weeks, as a clerk.
I also work as a promoter, but just yesterday and today.

Today someone had mistaken me as CHINA Chinese =.=
due to my broken Cantonese. dammit!
Didn't really speak Cantonese but wtf don't speak fluent Cantonese doesn't mean I'm not a Malaysian.
Lol kinda speechless though.




btw, I feel grateful indeed, because I'm promoting something that I really recommended.
It's just good to have this opportunity. 
Frankly, I didn't fake anything when promoting this brand of white coffee, Chek Hup.

Look, Chek Hup is made from brown sugar (sugarcane sugar) 
which is relatively healthier than white sugar.
I heard from the manager about this.
Besides, they said Chek Hup coffee will not cause weird smell in urine.
If you smell something else in your urine after you drink coffee, that's not a good thing.


Anyway, I'm kinda brand loyal to Chek Hup, honestly.
I didn't really drink other brand, unless I left no choice.
I prefer Chek Hup White Coffee less sugar, less sweet one. Won't be disgusted.



For those who really love the original taste, without any sugar.
This will be the best option, especially for the diabetes.
CHEK HUP WHITE COFFEE SUGAR FREE


I tried this, and it's nice! But I can't drink much of this.
I tak boleh tahan this because this is too heavy.
This should be for the white coffee & espresso lover.
When I do sampling, I drank a lot of this.
I can't manage to drink a big cup of this, BUT I'M ABLE TO DRINK MANY SMALL CUPS OF THIS 
heehee
CHEK HUP WHITE COFFEE CLASSIC







Due to the woman monthly trouble, I can't drink TEH TARIK!!! :(
:( fuishh! I fall in love with TEH, always.
Sometimes, I put in the fridge after I let it cool down.
OMG it's freaking tasty. *tsk tsk lower back pain :( what a sad case that I have no capacity to drink much.



No comments: