Saturday, June 9, 2012

6/6/12

Went to survey discussion on Wednesday, and get RM200! How sweet!
It was organized by Ipsos, a research agent.
The atmosphere was relax, luckily it was not as stress as my expectation.
The discussion was led by a cheerful woman. phew..

However, my dad doesn't allow me to participate this type of survey
because this is exclusively for lazy people.
This makes sense, this makes no sense. ==lll

I think the most precious experience of the day besides the participation of survey, was the driving part.
I drove to Bangsar, an area that I wasn't familiar with ALONE. without GPS :S
PEKCEK @@

No doubt that I'm a panic wreck!
I thought I'd gone to the wrong path swt, I stopped at the side and continue sweat =.=
Kinda terrified at that moment, checked with the map in iPhone.

Luckily I'd signed the plan before this phewwwww




No comments: