Monday, July 25, 2011

Legal Legal Done

I've been busying doing legal inquiry for the past few weeks,
finally I draft it out. Main content is done.
Now just have to wait for my lecturer, Ms Wendy to mark it,
and later upgrade this.
Finally, pheww :o Otherwise I'll be continuously depressed, then becomes emo emo.
That will be so not good!!

I actually should be doing this during the weekends but I didn't.
Friday, I just ate my dinner, went for jogging, and sleep after I came back from college.
Saturday, I attempted to do my legal draft, but ended up with visiting the UK education fair and went out for dinner.
Sunday, I spent my time on doing this and day-dreaming in my room. fml.
That's why I slept 2 hours only last night.
My problem :P

Hence, I feel dizzy and uncomfortable in class today, especially the last period
but wth! I received a msg from mum: need to fetch your brother 1st, at 4 o'clock.
GG. 3 o'clock fetch younger bro, 4 o'clock fetch the fat bro. omg!
damn freaking tired
luckily my classmate can fetch me home,
otherwise I'm gonna sleep in the college @.@
No way man!! *though I tried twice b4. LOL.

Hey people~ I'll stop here. Needa go jogging,
as I ate pizza and fried noodle last night
That was fattening!! Wasting my effort to go jogging >"<
I'm plead guilty >o<

No comments: