Saturday, August 21, 2010

Semimase~ Too busy~

Too BUSY~~

My papa want me to study..

Limited time to update blog..

Now only free to talk about my Singapore trip..

Singapore, 2 weeks ago I went there..


That day, I woke up at 6 sth!!

Damn tired, though EXCITED!!

wow!!

1st time can go somewhere by my self..

I'm always a bird in the cage..

OVERprotected by my parents..


The 1st TIME!!


I FLIED in the sky alone!!



This is my bag..

Actually is too many for 2 days..

But nvm..

No one cares..



Cheese ^^v




My auntie brought me to the Subang airport


This is the PROVE!


I wqas going to FLY!!


When I pass through the IMIGRATION..


OMG!!


The guy kao lui..


I waited for so long to let him kao that girl!!


What service in this!!


Malaysia "boleh" ==


I was alone..


Nothing to do..


Took a photo for my LONG SKIRT


It's so nice..


Really Love it!!


There are still quite a long time to wait


Nothing to do..


Took out my CAMERA and


*KACAH *KacAH *KaCAk



I bet those ppl there thought I'm insane


or maybe VAIN


nvm.. They dont know me..


who cares??



On the airplane


There was an hour antisosialING


The auntie, or maybe can call her ah po..


Sleep.. ZZZ...


Nth to do..


Cant sleep either..


DAY DREAMING only..


I ARRIVED


at budget terminal..


Our recycle bin and dustbin


so RUBBISH


But theirs are so nice!!


Decorated, noy like ours..



I Left My hat in the car.. >.....< (My papa and mummy fetch me from the airport)


I went to hospital..


My ah mah was doing medical check up


I wore her spect and took a photo while she was sleeping inside..


U-G-L-Y


I know!!



About 2 o'clock then only could take my lunch!!

Extremely HUGRY!!

Japanese restaurant, GO GO GO!!



This is Japanese Curry..
Tasty and really smells good..


This RAMEN taste best!!
With pork soup and pork meat!!!
Babi u know..
hojiak!!


After eating,
we straight away HIGH TEA!!!
WOW!!
really full!!
Cant suck tummy in!!

But this really high class..
@@
Expensive man!!
The ppl that wanna get into the restaurant
must be registered!
OMG!! OO









This is the face my papa and mummy talk sth abt food!
My mum laugh at my papa..
My papa face real funny


I also order a drink
Ice cOCO~




There are a music performance outside..
I think it is a combination of Primary School and Secondary School~


There are also
some other performance there
for $$ ofcos..


We went to shopping..
with my papa's tiredness,


And my tiredness..






My mummy is young and pretty
isnt she?


CLASSIC restaurant
Unique design..
No comment..



-------------------------------------------------------------------
The second day..










This peach is really really nice!!
Juicy..
Sweet
Big..
Smells Great

No comments: