Friday, August 6, 2010

Family Dinner

Really long time no go out
My new clothes!!
It's time to wear u!!

Papa & Mummy bring us to Sri Hartamas
to have our dinner
with my uncle, auntie and grandpa(mother side)

Wearing a pretty dress,
PHOTOS must be taken
to update my blog..


My brother..
Is he cute??
MUST say "y-e-s!"
Can't u see his teeth?!
That's call "kawaii"!

But the picture below call "naughty"
U can see he is doing those face purposely



This is the restaurant..
We came here 3 times..
The food not bad..

I prefer 猪颈肉
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S
love that the most!!



Meikee, your mum..
I know u miss her..
Took some photos..
"like mother like daughter"
both of u cut your fringe
no whether how far u r..
U still your mum's daughter..





My brother is borrowing my auntie's hp..
secretly..





My papa and mummy looks like cutting the wedding cake down here..


After eating something,
TOILET-->PHOTOS











I dont know what is she doing..
==





I really think that my mum is gorgeous
She is so beautidul
and slim..
OMG!!
when can I 'as slim as her'??
haihzz..






This 1 nice..
LIKE to take pictures with my mum..



1. NO EYES C me..


2. "haihzz.."


3. "stop it!! dont take me!!"
looking at me fiercely..
guat me!!

No comments: