Sunday, August 17, 2014

Simple Kid's Birthday Party Decoration


Thinking of fancy little birthday party table for your kid?

Cake wise, if you're on budget, you may try Merry Cake House, it is a bakery shop that is located in Taman Desa. Well, I'm pretty sure you can find a bakery, whatsapp a picture and get what you want. Maybe not 100%, at least high similarity.

This was the final product I got from Merry Cake Shop Taman Desa, a cute Minion Cake.


I decided to DIY Minions for my brother that loves Minion a lot quite last minute. For a brother that could forgo the opportunity slacking at home playing iPad, instead he is willing to accompany you for buying something on your shopping list (I bet this is super boring for him), I shall repay him with full of love! 

As a Malaysian Chinese, my house has left many containers from Chinese New Year biscuits that look like this (taken from OpenRice):


Transformed it to the picture below with Yellow and Blue cardboard for the face and outfit, Silver and White paper for the eye and small piece of Polystyrene behind the eye. Teehee same thing applies for the Gummy Bear Holder. Minion loves Gummy Bear ;)





A simple birthday table with DIY. Nothing is ever easy until you do something for it. Start the first step, you won't find it hard.

Intended to make him a MINION-ONLY theme party, but couldn't resist to see the kids wearing a sexy lip or mustache.


Sexayy Lips and Mustache DIY with Lollipop.


 The birthday boy with his birthday table. The indescribable satisfaction when I took this photo. He looked as he was blushing hehe!


Funny Faces

 Hmm.. My imaginative sexy lips. How could it be hmm.. Don't you think they look like something else?

Another groupie taken in Jumpstreet Trampoline Park, after his birthday celebration.

 Brotherhood.



1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Glad to see the unique birthday party decorations. Hired one of the best event space for my best friend's birthday party. It was a lovely evening with beautiful candle stands all over. Makeup theme cake was ordered with her favorite rose's bouquet. Also she loved the handbag I gifted. Happy with the awesome services offered.