Tuesday, May 8, 2012

游车河

IRRITATING, TIRESOME, BEING INSULTED those negative emotions were brought out when I was a teacher to my sibling.

Kinda hard to continue the bad mood on Sunday.
Then, accepted the invitation from my BFF, Janice Ng to hang out with my high school friend, Weiting. She requested me to fetch.
First time as a driver, of my lovely friends who willingly took the risk for this ride.










We intended to yamcha at such time, 6pm.
Ended up with dinner :)






The photo is meant to illustrate how fail Weiting is. Due to the "defunction" of the AUTOFOCUS, the photographer (WT) was required to focus us manually but apparently it was fail.









Weiting is really an interesting person, with great humour sense:D
Can't stop laughing when we were chatting.
nice shot huh ;P







then, WE CAMWHORE IN THE CAR 


We did something we've not done.
We sneak into people's neighbourhood and pretended to find a friend there.
I sweat when I lied. Seriously, really sweat!!
We were there to take a look of the houses there.

I hide my house from Weiting,
which I drove around my house without telling her that's my house.
No regrets, but a bit guilty :s
As the result, we spent 2 hours on the car in Cheras area LOL.

This is my first time :0




Freaking fattening night was shown :( with McFlurry 


























Be a driver is really different from being a passenger.
I was thinking of this:
"Instead of being a passenger, driver can choose her pathway that she wants. Passenger who will be drove to the destiny of the driver."

In my life, I'm often a passenger as I prefer to.
I rather my parents to make decision as I used to be indecisive.
In order to overcome this problem, I'll be the driver of my life.
Live hard, with joy.


No comments: