Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Journey started!

 harlo, readers!! really LONG time no see lol.                            
I'm back finally!! I went to Taiwan for 9 days during the past 2 weeks holidays.
I knew it!! I really knew it!! I forecastED that I WILL gain fat
and the weight machine had proved my brilliantness by showing me
I'd gain 4 KG!!! fml
It's still kinda UNBELIEVABLE =.=
this is really a fully food journey >.<'' seriously, I NEVER feel hungry in Taiwan!
u know?? u know?? u know??
Taiwan's snacks are the best! yummm.. <3 They're tasty indeed!!
the more tasty, the more calories and unhealty
Can fight with Malaysian's food! naisee..

okayy.. on 2nd June, at 11.30am, I was well- prepared to Taiwan =D 






I was ready to fly XP

It's kinda late when we reached Taiwan (Taoyuan).




Yup! I'm too despo lol. When I reached there then I started to drink papaya milk and
eat non stop when I reached the night market there.


This 1 actually not bad. A guy belanja me 1 of it. lol. XD
A girl there said I look like Japanese! weeee~~ *fly





This is the best!! The most special 1!! Ichiban!! naiseeeee..
Mashed potato + bacon + tuna + sweet corn +... walao!! naiseeeeee =3=
I ate it at 10 sth, go back hotel and sleep at 11 sth =.=
faaaattttttt~~~~~ :'(

comfortable, after a tiring day.

- Day 1 end-

No comments: