Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Reaction time & Short term memory

Checked about reaction time and found this is inherited, the most improvement in reaction time would just be 10-20%. It's kinda sad when you're unable to keep up with a conversation fml.

Stressed out, thus the fear actually slower the reaction even further. Probably sometimes I just can't remember names in full, feel a bit lost during the conversation. Wondering whether I have some disease and looked up on Google. 

Found Aphasia, syndromes are unable to use appropriate wordings for presentation of ideas, not remembering names in full (probably disorders) and using strange words. I feel kinda fit in with these symptoms but the thing is, it is commonly caused by stroke or brain damage.

Unfortunately I didn't experience any of these. Or, maybe I just can't remember I lost the memory.

No comments: