Sunday, April 8, 2012

Learning








Just being more visual in my blog with some self-cam photos.
Someone told me nobody likes to view blogs with just long wordy article.










Btw, currently I'm my dad's bodyguard
To be more accurate, it's cigaretteguard as I followed him all the time to make sure he doesn't smoke much.
Holy Shit! I wrote "he doesn't smoke much", not "he doesn't smoke", do you realize?

wtf whenever I start topic related STOP SMOKING
He'll use his horribly scary momentum to scare at me
then, I'll probably lose -.-

OMG
it's hard to stop a person that used to smoking for approximately 20 years.
It's really really hard.

The toughest problem now is that he doesn't even have the intention to stop.
Nevermind, I'll just continue to irritate him until at least reduce his cigarette each day.

For his own good & for my family, I shall really sacrifice myself (get scolded to stop him from smoking) 

No comments: